Real reviews, from customers like you

5. Western Digital My Net N900 Central >

Real reviews, from customers like you

prices reviews ask info

Western Digital My Net N900 Central reviews

Smooth HD streaming The WD My Net N900 Storage Router’s exclusive FasTrack Plus technology uses sma... See full description.
  • 802.11a
  • 802.11b

Product Information

product description

Smooth HD streaming

The WD My Net N900 Storage Router’s exclusive FasTrack Plus technology uses smart, real-time prioritisation to manage network traffic. The result is that you get smooth HD streaming no matter what else your network is doing.

Online storage

With a massive 2 TB of internal storage and automatic backup software, this router can back up your PC while you stream, surf or chat, without the quality of your online experience suffering. Just connect the device to a stand-alone modem via Ethernet.

Wired and wireless home

With faster wireless speeds and 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports you can connect all the devices in your home. The device offers a more reliable WiFi connection than standard routers, and an indoor range of approximately 70 m for IEEE 802.11n compatible devices.

Your online access will be further improved by the My Net N900 Storage Router range-amplifying technology which reduces interference between devices.

The My Net N900 also comes with a USB port which makes it easy to add external storage such as My Book or My Passport hard drives, shared printers, scanners and other USB devices to your network.

product specification