Real reviews, from customers like you

• 1024GB Storage
  • SATA

Product Information

product description

With the stylish yet discreet triple-interface My Book Home Edition External Hard Drive you’ll receive an impressively large 1TB of storage space to accommodate even the largest of files, games and applications! As slim as a paperback, the My Book Home Edition External Hard Drive features automatic backup functionality and will fit snugly into any office or study setting to ensure you can have peace of mind as you work!

Extremely easy to set up, the My Book Home Edition External Hard Drive simply needs to be plugged in to begin saving all your work effortlessly. With USB 2.0, FireWire 400 and eSATA 3 Gb/s connections, you’ll always have flexibility to ensure you can work to a high performance and speed.

With the My Book Home Edition External Hard Drive you’ll always know how much storage space you have left thanks to the ingenious capacity gauge and is powered by your computer using the USB port so there’s no need for another power source. The My Book Home Edition External Hard Drive is environmentally conscious as it turns on and off with your computer and will go into standby after 10 minutes of inactivity to ensure you don’t waste any valuable energy whilst backing up your work!

product specification