Real reviews, from customers like you

WD My Passport AV-TV 500GB reviews

• 500GB Storage

Product Information

product description

Record hours of TV with the portable WD My Passport AV-TV external hard drive. Designed specifically for use with recordable TVs, Passport AV-TV allows you to record, pause, rewind and fast-forward TV.

My Passport AV-TV will help you unlock recording features in your recordable TV. It’ll allow you to record hours of content and pause and rewind live TV.
Optimised for recording from TV, the AV-grade drive allows for faster recovery times and continuous streaming for smooth recording and playback in comparison with other external hard drives.

The super-fast USB 3.0 connection enables simultaneous HD recording and playback, so no one has to miss their favourite show.
My Passport AV-TV is USB powered, so you only need to plug it into your TV. No more fussing around with additional power cables.

Designed to be always-on, WD My Passport AV-TV will work, even in high demand environments for reliable AV performance, 24/7.

Because of its small size, My Passport AV-TV fits neatly in your entertainment centre. The included bracket mounting kit makes it easy to attach it directly to the back of your TV for out of sight recording and playback.

Please note: WD My Passport AV-TV is designed to work with TVs with a USB recording feature. Recording function is undertaken by the TV or other USB recording device, not the My Passport AV-TV. Please refer to your device’s operating manual for USB recording options.

product specification