Real reviews, from customers like you

prices reviews ask info

WD My Cloud Mirror NAS reviews

Product Information

product description

Save your important files, songs, photos, movies and more, and access them anywhere with the 4 TB WD My Cloud Mirror Wireless External Network Hard Drive for Mac and PC.

Personal Cloud storage

You can access your files from computers, tablets and smartphones with the WD WDBZVM0040JWT-EESN Network Hard Drive.

The WD My Cloud Mirror keeps your content safe within your very own Cloud storage platform, and unlike other Cloud storage accounts, there are no monthly fees.

The hard drive boasts blazing performance with Gigabit Ethernet and huge storage space to match your on-the-go digital lifestyle.

You can access your all your content on the Cloud with WD’s desktop and mobile app. What’s more, users of Dropbox will find it easy to transfer files between your WD My Cloud Hard Drive and your Dropbox account using the app.

Unleash your multimedia

Seamlessly stream your movies, music and other multimedia to your connected TV, games console or other DLNA-certified device. With My Cloud Mirror’s iTunes server you can easily stream your favourite songs to any PC or Mac computer.

If you’re running low on space you can attach a compatible hard drive to the WD My Cloud Mirror via the USB 3.0 port to instantly expand storage.

You can spare up more space on your tablet or smartphone by uploading photos and videos directly to your personal Cloud no matter where you are.

Mirror Mode

With Mirror Mode on the WD My Cloud Network Hard Drive, one drive can be used to store your data while the other is used for making duplicate copies – ensuring your files are twice as safe.

Centralised, dual-drive storage offers enough room for your entire family’s media collection – store photos, videos and documents in one secure place via your home network.

Even more protection

The WD My Cloud Mirror features automatic file backup and password protection for added peace of mind. For PC users WD SmartWare Pro lets you customise how, when and where you backup your files. Mac users can enjoy all the benefits of Apple Time Machine to protect your files.

The NAS drive also features a remote backup facility for use when you are away from home.

The WD My Cloud Mirror Wireless External Network Hard Drive provides indispensible Cloud storage that’s accessible from a range of operating systems including Mac OS, iOS, Windows 8 and Android.