WD My Cloud Mirror NAS reviews

This network storage is a good all rounder.

£240 – £559 at 7 retailers out of 419 retailers checked

Performance 8.0

Confirmed purchase: 28 Oct 2016

Neil,

Score 7.0/10
Automatic back-up works well. Used with a mix of Apple and android products with no issue.
Interface is a bit clumsy. took a couple of goes to set up. Expensive.
Design 7.0
Performance 7.0

Confirmed purchase: 26 Feb 2015

Chris, Worle Only help will do

Score 3.0/10
None yet
Not user friendly, difficult to set up, have not used it practically since purchase, does not work with Linux, have watch lots of videos showing how to get it up and running but none have worked for me yet, in fact I've given up on it, I just can't say enough bad points about this white elephant
Design 9.0

Performance 8.0

Confirmed purchase: 02 Sep 2015

Chris, Northshields Read the reviews first

Score 3.0/10
Easy to upgrade if you need to - easy to create new users to access data
Not very reliable- every few days I need to get someone to pull the power out as you can't connect from my hotel- not very reliable- when transferring a file - you can't transfer more than one at a time-
Design 10.0
Performance 3.0

Confirmed purchase: 02 Feb 2016

Also known as: WD My Cloud Mirror

Manufacturer's Description

Save your important files, songs, photos, movies and more, and access them anywhere with the 4 TB WD My Cloud Mirror Wireless External Network Hard Drive for Mac and PC.

Personal Cloud storage

You can access your files from computers, tablets and smartphones with the WD WDBZVM0040JWT-EESN Network Hard Drive.

The WD My Cloud Mirror keeps your content safe within your very own Cloud storage platform, and unlike other Cloud storage accounts, there are no monthly fees.

The hard drive boasts blazing performance with Gigabit Ethernet and huge storage space to match your on-the-go digital lifestyle.

You can access your all your content on the Cloud with WD’s desktop and mobile app. What’s more, users of Dropbox will find it easy to transfer files between your WD My Cloud Hard Drive and your Dropbox account using the app.

Unleash your multimedia

Seamlessly stream your movies, music and other multimedia to your connected TV, games console or other DLNA-certified device. With My Cloud Mirror’s iTunes server you can easily stream your favourite songs to any PC or Mac computer.

If you’re running low on space you can attach a compatible hard drive to the WD My Cloud Mirror via the USB 3.0 port to instantly expand storage.

You can spare up more space on your tablet or smartphone by uploading photos and videos directly to your personal Cloud no matter where you are.

Mirror Mode

With Mirror Mode on the WD My Cloud Network Hard Drive, one drive can be used to store your data while the other is used for making duplicate copies – ensuring your files are twice as safe.

Centralised, dual-drive storage offers enough room for your entire family’s media collection – store photos, videos and documents in one secure place via your home network.

Even more protection

The WD My Cloud Mirror features automatic file backup and password protection for added peace of mind. For PC users WD SmartWare Pro lets you customise how, when and where you backup your files. Mac users can enjoy all the benefits of Apple Time Machine to protect your files.

The NAS drive also features a remote backup facility for use when you are away from home.

The WD My Cloud Mirror Wireless External Network Hard Drive provides indispensible Cloud storage that’s accessible from a range of operating systems including Mac OS, iOS, Windows 8 and Android.

Product Retailer Price Total price Buy now
WD 4TB  My Cloud Mirror Personal Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWVZ0040JWT-EESN
WD 4TB My Cloud Mirror Personal Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWVZ0040JWT-EESN £240 delivery cost may apply Go

WD 4TB My Cloud Mirror Personal Cloud Storage NAS Drive
WD 4TB My Cloud Mirror Personal Cloud Storage NAS Drive £240 delivery cost may apply Go

In stock

WD 4TB My Cloud Mirror Personal Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWVZ0040JWT-EESN £242 free delivery Go

WD NAS My Cloud Mirror 4TB EMEA
WD NAS My Cloud Mirror 4TB EMEA £291 delivery cost may apply Go

Western Digital WD My Cloud Mirror 4TB USB 3 Black External Hard Drive
Western Digital WD My Cloud Mirror 4TB USB 3 Black External Hard Drive

Colour

£295 + £3 delivery Go

In stock

WD 6TB  My Cloud Mirror Personal Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWVZ0060JWT-EESN
WD 6TB My Cloud Mirror Personal Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWVZ0060JWT-EESN £325 free delivery Go

NAS server 4 TB Western Digital My Cloud Mirror Gen. 2 WDBWVZ0040JWT-EESN
NAS server 4 TB Western Digital My Cloud Mirror Gen. 2 WDBWVZ0040JWT-EESN £330 delivery cost may apply Go

In stock

WD 6TB My Cloud Mirror Personal Network Attached Storage - NAS - WDBWVZ0060JWT-EESN £331 delivery cost may apply Go

WD My Cloud Mirror 3.0 6TB White