Real reviews, from customers like you

• 2000GB Storage
  • USB 3.0

Product Information

product description

The versatile Western Digital My Cloud External Hard Drive offers you a cloud storage solution of your own – save all your important files and documents and access it anywhere using PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone.

Complete storage
The WD My Cloud drive offers a colossal 2 TB of storage space, ample room for a library of photos, music and videos. My Cloud allows you to keep all your content in one safe place on your home network instead of a remote server – the perfect way to centralise yours and your family’s media.

You can access your stored files by downloading WD’s free apps, which in effect enable you to expand your tablet and phone storage by uploading photos and videos straight to your personal cloud.

A USB expansion port even enables you to connect another USB 3.0 hard drive to the My Cloud drive for added storage capacity.

Full security
With automatic backup you can rest assured that your files are safely protected. You can backup data from all the PCs and Macs in your home, with everything securely backed-up on the network.

A selection of flexible backup options allows you to save and back up in a way that suits you. PC users can utilise the WD SmartWare Pro to choose how, when and where you backup your files, while Mac users can enjoy full use of the Apple Time Machine to protect data.

What’s more, you can add another layer of data protection by automatically making a second copy and a safepoint on your My Cloud home or remote network, so you have complete peace of mind.

To keep data safe you can protect your cloud storage from unauthorized access with password protection, available for all users.

Fast and easy
The Western Digital My Cloud can be up and running in minutes – WD’s simple user interface and web guide make for a seamless set-up process.

Once up and running, you can transfer data and access content quickly thanks to Gigabit Ethernet and dual-core processor.

Media streaming
Stream media content to your connected TVs, media players, consoles and other DLNA certified devices from the Cloud External Hard Drive. With My Cloud’s iTunes server you can stream your music library to any PC or Mac with iTunes.

Files can be transferred between cloud, Dropbox and other cloud accounts with WD’s free My Cloud mobile app.

For fast, secure and easy cloud storage, look no further than the 2 TB Western Digital My Cloud External Hard Drive.

product specification