WD My Book WDBFJK0030HBK External Hard Drives reviews

This hard drive is a good all rounder.

£100 – £444 at 8 retailers out of 423 retailers checked

3GB Storage, USB 3.0 (USB 2.0) See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Product Features

Hard disk capacity (Gigabytes) 3
Interface USB 3.0 (USB 2.0)

Manufacturer's Description

Massive capacity
With up to 8TB of capacity, you’ll have all the room to keep your favorite photos, videos, music and important files.

Automatic backup software
WD Backup works quietly in the background to help protect your data with minimal resources from your PC. Set your own schedule to back up updated files or new folders automatically. You can even save your files to the cloud with Dropbox™.*

System-level backup
Acronis True Image WD Edition backs up your files on a system level, so a copy of your entire operating system, applications, settings and files are always close at hand.

Password protection for encrypted privacy
By creating a password of your own, you get immediate peace of mind knowing your data is safe from unauthorized access. It’s equipped with 256bit AES hardware encryption that operates at the speed of the drive—saving you time.

Universal connectivity
My Book is equipped with USB 3.0 connectivity, providing ultra-fast file transfers and improved power management. My Book is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices.

WD quality inside and out
We understand the importance of your data. For years, millions of people worldwide have trusted their data to WD hard drives, and our first concern is keeping that data safe.

Product Retailer Price Total price Buy now
WD 3TB  My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0030HBK-EESN
WD 3TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0030HBK-EESN £100 free delivery Go

WD 3TB  My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0030HBK-EESN
WD 3TB My Book Desktop External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBFJK0030HBK-EESN £100 delivery cost may apply Go

WD My Book Essential 3TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive
WD My Book Essential 3TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive £105 delivery cost may apply Go

WD MY BOOK 3TB 3.5 INCH DESKTOP USB3.0 EXTERNAL HDD BLACK

Wd My Book 3tb 3.5 Inch Desktop Usb3.0 External Hdd Black

Go to Gameseek
£125 free delivery Go

Western Digital 'My Book Studio' 3.5 inch 1TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive
Western Digital 'My Book Studio' 3.5 inch 1TB USB 3.0 Hard Drive £138 delivery cost may apply Go

In stock

WD 4TB  My Book Thunderbolt Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - Thunderbolt - WDBUTV0040JSL-EESN
WD 4TB My Book Thunderbolt Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - Thunderbolt - WDBUTV0040JSL-EESN £288 free delivery Go

In stock

WD 6TB  My Book Thunderbolt Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - Thunderbolt - WDBUTV0060JSL-EESN
WD 6TB My Book Thunderbolt Duo Desktop RAID External Hard Drive - Thunderbolt - WDBUTV0060JSL-EESN £325 delivery cost may apply Go

WD 8TB My Book Thunderbolt Duo External Desktop Hard Drive
WD 8TB My Book Thunderbolt Duo External Desktop Hard Drive £400 delivery cost may apply Go

In stock

Wd My Book Thunderbolt Duo 8tb 3.5 Inch Desktop Usb3.0 & Thunderbolt External Hdd Silver

Go to Gameseek