The Toshiba BD-X1300KB Blu-ray Player play offers you Blu-ray and DVD playback in stunning HD with a simple-to-use menu, compact design, USB playback and the opportunity to watch streamed online content from the comfort of your living room.
- Watch Blu-ray Disc movies in Full HD quality, plus the X1300 plays DVD Discs too so there’s no need to throw out your old collection of DVD movies. What’s more, it’ll also upscale your existing DVD collection to near 1080p quality.
- Play a wide variety of files via USB, making it easy to watch your movies saved on your computers hard drive. Free your music, video and pictures from hard drives and memory sticks and enjoy them on the big screen playback.
- Thanks to a compact and stylish design it’ll look good in any room.
- Enjoy interactive online content through BD-Live and access games, alternative endings and more.
- High Definition audio codecs make it support Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD for sound quality to match the crystal-clear video playback.
Don’t forget an HDMI cable
This delivers crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single lead – which you won’t get by using an old-fashioned analogue connection – for the ultimate viewing experience.
A guide to Blu-ray Disc technology
Blu-ray laser technology gives you much greater storage on just one disc. For example, one Blu-ray disc holds the equivalent of 35 CDs’ or 5 DVDs’ worth of storage. It’s the same size as a DVD disc, but by using a shorter wavelength and a narrower (blue) laser beam spot, it can hold greater capacity.