Tesco Value Kitty Stroller - Pink reviews

This pram is a good all rounder.

No prices available

See full product description

Some customer reviews of Tesco Value Kitty Stroller - Pink

lisa, henry

Score 10.0/10
its ideal in every way but 1.
the bad 1 is that there is no hood so if you so wished to put a rain cover on. or to shade little one from the sun.

Confirmed purchase: 30 Nov 2010

Score 10.0/10
I bought this buggy for when I look after my grandaughter, I have a pram but found that difficult on buses etc. This buggy folds easily, is light to carry and easy to use. My grandaughter must like it as she fell asleep in it the first time I used it.
The only bad point is the colour - it is a bit bright .

Confirmed purchase: 30 Dec 2010

Grandma , Merseyside

Light, easy to open/shut. Great for grandparents to have rather than the heavy and bulky ones that parents have
Very 'pink' perhaps a more neutral colour

Confirmed purchase: 29 Dec 2010

Confirmed purchaser

VERY sturdy and long lasting - not flimsy like other cheap strollers out there. I can easily hang a shopping basket on the handles when I do light shopping from...TESCO's! lol or any other supermarket! It so easy to handle - lovely grips and swivel wheels make steering very easy. Excellent value for money - especially as i got it half price on sale!
Overall an excellent substitute pushchair for quick trips to the supermarket or shops - or long distant trips when you dont want the hassle of lugging around a big buggy in the car or coach. Really pleased with this purchase, would recommend to all mothers/fathers with older toddlers.
The colour is very bright. Hubby cant push it for long periods of time as he is too tall and his feet hit the wheels when he walks. Much longer than expected so doesnt fit in the boot of my VW polo - we put it in the back on the floor. The clips for the safety harness are a bit hard to push in and take out - I pinched my fingers the first few times but I've found a way to do it without hurting myself now - so be careful. I wouldn't recommend it for a 6 month old or even a 1-2 year old as you cant put back the seat - so babies would go to sleep with their heads hanging on the sides which is a bit dangerous. Also, there is no hood, so not good for little children on cold days or rainy days. I have a 3 year old so dont really worry about the cold now. I think its more apppropriate for older toddlers who can walk and support themselves properly.

Confirmed purchase: 28 Nov 2010

Score 8.0/10
extreme value for money I recomended it straight away and picked one up for my sister hence the purchase of two
Reviewer left no comment

Confirmed purchase: 23 Nov 2010

chris, welwyn garden city

Score 10.0/10
Easy to put up and collapse.
none

Confirmed purchase: 15 Dec 2010

Geraldine, Chelmsford

Sturdy buggy, with all the features I require - decent brakes, soft handles and a good harness. Also a very good price. This shade of pink may not be to everyone's taste, but it makesit stand out.
None I can think of.

Confirmed purchase: 08 Dec 2010

Also known as: Tesco Value Kitty Stroller Pink

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 422 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or