Norton 360™ Version 3.0 offers proven performance, delivering today’s fastest and lightest all-in-one solution for protecting your PC and all your online activities. It protects against viruses, worms, hackers, and botnets, safeguards against online identity theft, protects important files, and keeps your PC tuned and running at peak performance. Completely automated and easy to use, Norton 360 works quietly in the background, with virtually no impact on PC performance, to provide comprehensive protection for everything computer users care about. By offering an unmatched combination of performance and protection, it helps you get the most out of your PC and your online experience.
Protect your PC, files, and identity with the industry’s fastest, lightest, most complete security solution.† Order Norton 360 today and get industry-leading protection from the lightest, fastest, most complete all-in-one solution available*.†
- PC security defends against viruses, spyware, botnets, and more. Protects your computer and all your online activities.
- Identity protection safeguards you against online identity theft. Lets you shop, bank, and browse with confidence.
- PC Tuneup keeps your PC running at peak performance, makes your computer run faster and helps keep it running like new.
- Automated backup and restore protects your important files from loss. Safeguards your irreplaceable photos, movies, music, and more.
- 1 Year Protection for up to 3 Household PCs
*Requires high-speed Internet access; 2 GB of online storage included, with option to purchase more.
‡1 Year Protection: With this service, you receive the right to use this product on one PC or on the specified number of PCs during the service period, which begins upon initial installation. This renewable service includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout the service period, subject to acceptance of the Symantec License Agreement included with this product and available for review at www.symantec.com. Product features may be added, modified, or removed during the service period.
†Symantec internal testing dated March 2009 of 4 competitive security applications.