Sony SVT1311B4E reviews and prices: 13.3" Laptop computer

This laptop is a good all rounder.

No prices available

Sony SVT1311B4E with Intel Core i3-2367M Dual Core Core Processor, 4GB of Memory and 500GB Storage on Windows 7 Home Premium. See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Some customer reviews of Sony SVT1311B4E

Sophie, Sheffield General home user

Score 10.0/10
I couldn't give it a high performance score as I don't use it for anything demanding, but so far I think this is a great piece of kit for the price. The i3 processsor is the lower end of the Ultrabook range but for my purposes it has been fine, also I understand the i3 is less demanding on the battery - although again I haven't tested battery life yet as so far have only used it on the sofa.
I have read reviews on techradar and they mention the keyboards being clacky, I dont think they are.
Shame about all the pointless software you have to uninstall to get a nice 'clean' desktop, but I think that's the same with most new laptops.
It has all the ports I need. USB ports are placed horizontally which means only two fit on, but that's fine I guess if you were using this at a desk and needed more ports you probably would get one of those Toshiba dynadocks anyway.
I suppose the i3 processor would be the only minus but for my purposes it has been fine so far and I haven't regretted not paying the extra for the i5 (or i7?).
Design 10.0
Size and weight 10.0
Performance 7.0
10 of 10 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 22 Aug 2012

Daniel, General home user

Score 6.0/10
From the outside the Laptop looks amazing. It looks really classy. The lined silver outside is a stunning touch! The size looks so styish and classy too. Amazing graphics! Also it does not smudge like most laptops when you use the keys.
Once opened the Keys arent the best to use and the inside design is niot as good as the outside. The Laptop looks nice I just think that its not a bad deal considering it was on a massive sale. It's not worth the full asking amout in my eyes. Nice size if travelling but it just doesnt seem as efficient as for example the HP Pavillion.
Battery life 6.0

Processor series Core
Processor number i3-2367M
Processor number i3-
Laptop Buyers Guide
We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 418 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or