Clip-on LCD monitor attaches to camera for high-quality viewing
- LCD monitor attaches to DSLR or high-end Handycam®
- Large, high-resolution view during video shooting
- Adjustable angle for comfortable viewing
See the big picture
Enjoy a big, bright, detail-packed view of your video clips – just like professional broadcasters do. The large LCD monitor helps you assess composition and focus accurately, whether you’re shooting HD video or still photos in live view mode.
Compatible with your camera
Weighing just 250g, the slim, light monitor attaches directly to your α camera’s accessory shoe. There’s a supplied adaptor that simplifies mounting on virtually any other DSLR camera’s accessory shoe.
Get cleaner, more polished results with your camera or HD camcorder. Pixel magnification displays an enlarged portion of the image to help confirm accurate manual focus. Colour peaking highlights the edges of sharply-focused areas of the video image.
Hear all the details
Checking the soundtrack of your video clips after shooting can be just as important as reviewing picture quality. The built-in monitor speaker lets you hear every sound crisply and clearly during playback.
Comfortable viewing at any angle
Creative composition often means holding the camera or camcorder high up, low down or at an unusual angle. The monitor tilts and swivels for clear, comfortable viewing in any position – even self-shooting when you’re facing the camera.
- 5" type LCD monitor attaches to DSLR camera or high-end Handycam® for quality video image viewing
- WVGA (800×480) panel displays large, high-resolution video image with wide viewing angle for critical shot composition
- Adjustable settings for aspect ratio (16:9/4:3), volume, brightness, contrast, colour tone (phase), colour temp, auto dimmer
- Audio out via mono loudspeaker and headphone jack
- Quick, simple settings via intuitive control dial
- Tilt/swivel adjustment for comfortable viewing from any angle, including self-shooting
- On-screen markers confirm TV viewing area
- Pixel magnification mode displays pixel-accurate magnified portion of image area for critical focus confirmation
- Connects to DSLR camera via supplied HDMI cable
- Easy fitting with supplied adaptor (tripod screw/auto-lock accessory shoe/ISO shoe)