Snug Super Coolmax 1000 memory foam mattress reviews

Photo of Snug Super Coolmax 1000 Memory Foam Mattress Bedding

+ This bedding scores high on quality of materials. - It has no outstanding negative points.

No prices available

See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Some customer reviews of Snug Super Coolmax 1000 memory foam mattress

Neil, Portsmouth

Free Pillows (awesome) It's cool, I'm asleep (soundly) within minutes of getting in and wake like I've slept really well.
I don't get too hot, I feel supported it's just what I needed.
It took a whole 30 seconds to put on the bed.
Appearance/Style 8.0

Quality of Materials 8.0

Confirmed purchase: 26 Jun 2012

Lucy, Ruislip femail, mature, married

Score 10.0/10
The mattress is very confortable. It really solved my pain I had in my back, now I sleep much better than before because I do not need to keeping changing sides as the mattress adapt to your body shape.
Reviewer left no comment

Confirmed purchase: 18 Aug 2011

Nigel, Cornwall

Score 10.0/10
Lovely mattress, cannot fault it and great value for money. This is my second mattress from snug - the last I bought almost 2 years ago and that is just as comfy as it was when new. I would not go anywhere else.
None

Confirmed purchase: 16 Jan 2012

Val, Poole Dorset Young pensioner

Score 10.0/10
I love this mattress. Its much thicker than other mattresses. Gives exactly the right firmness and is very comfortable, cured my back problem and getting much better sleep. Definitely a best buy!
None so far

Confirmed purchase: 15 Aug 2011

Selena, Cardiff

Score 10.0/10
I chose a Coolmax 1000 mattress in single size. I was encouraged to see that Snug also have a range in Euro sizes, which are 10cm longer than British sized mattresses and are more suitable for European sized beds such as those bought from Ikea. There are many companies who will try to sell you mattresses which seem to be about the same but are only half as thick or the density differs massively, and they might even charge you more. Compare properly is my advice, and read reviews! This mattress is a FULL SIZE, deep mattress and really good quality.

I had reservations about buying from the internet without having tried the mattress first as I already thought I had found the perfect mattress before and it took me 2 months of trialling out in bed shops! I needed to downsize to a single though, and since Snug appeared to be around the cheapest online and had good reviews I gave them a go. They have a 60 day trial period, which comforted me.

My last mattress was pocket sprung with a deep memory layer built in. Perfect to sleep in except I became very hot in the night as the foam seems to reflect your heat... and I'm a cold person! But the Coolmax mattress from Snug seems to have tackled the overheating issue. You might still have to swap over to your spring quilt earlier than normal, but overall it's quite comfortable.

The mattress arrived faster than I thought it would, which was great. It appeared a little bit firm at first, but after it warms to your body it just melts away at the parts needed, like under your shoulders, hips and even the heels of your feet! This gives you a perfect alignment, whether you sleep on your front, side or back.

It took me about a week to really get used to the change, but the positive effects on my sleep were felt from day one, as I slept right through. I chose the contoured pillow as my free gift, and it is so much better than any of the memory foam pillows I have bought in the past (many!) and I will take it with me if I stay over at a friends, because it is perfect - again, this is a product that will take getting used to, but once you do, there is no going back!

I would recommend this company wholeheartedly, and I am not one to jump easily into that role without thoroughly researching! Take advantage of their low prices and 60 day return guarantee, and buy with confidence.
If you feel the heat a lot in the night then you might get warmer with this mattress. In the summer I sleep with a thin blanket instead of a duvet, which I quite like actually. It feels Mediterranean! There really isn't much more to say than that.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 07 Mar 2010

Sue, Lancaster A discerning buyer.

Score 10.0/10
I think like anything new, the mattress takes a little getting used to..A bit like a pair of shoes, I suppose. Now, a few weeks on, I wouldn't be without it. I used to suffer from slight lower back pain, nothing major, but still a nuisance, particularly when getting out of my old bed, first thing in the morning.
Am pleased to say, I do not suffer with that anymore and that is why I,m awarding this firm 10/10.
It is beautifully warm, I now do not need my electric blanket, just a hot water bottle, and it is so snug. Thank you. I can highly recommend your mattress to everyone.
Reviewer left no comment
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 04 Aug 2012

Also known as: Super Coolmax 1000 Memory foam mattress

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 417 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or