Scanjet 8500 fn1 : Print colour HP Precision Feed printer
Customer reviews of Scanjet 8500 fn1
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
|Print technology||HP Precision Feed|
|Extra functions||Paper (plain, inkjet, photo), envelopes, labels, cards (business, insurance, embossed, plastic ID, credit) [flatbed only]|
|Maximum paper size||8.5 x 14 in|
|Colour print speed (Pages per minute)||200|
|Colour copy speed (Copies per minute)||200|
Also known as: Scanjet EnterprisePrinters Buying Guide
Accelerate workgroup productivity with high-volume, networked scanning. This highly reliable solution seamlessly handles up to a 5000-pages-per-day duty cycle. Control and protect jobs with leading manageability and security features.
Shared productivity at high speed.
• Manage scan jobs directly from the HP Easy Select color control panel with an integrated keyboard.
• Scan up to legal size as fast as 60 ppm/120 ipm, and scan documents up to 34 inches with the automatic document feeder.
• Scan directly to a network folder, FTP site, e-mail address, USB drive, SharePoint® site or networked printer.
• Expand capture capabilities and integrate solutions through the hardware integration pocket.
High-volume scanning reliability.
• Depend on a scanner with a 5000-page daily duty cycle to get the perfect fit for high-volume scanning.
• Convert scans into editable text with OCR, and save scans as multiple file types.
• Scan each and every page with confidence, using HP Precision Feed technologies.
• Improve the readability of images, using color dropout.
Business-enhancing networked manageability.
• Proactively manage your imaging environment, and integrate your scanner with market-leading solutions from HP.
• Increase productivity and sharing with an embedded web server, and easily integrate into existing systems.
• Easily update, manage and expand the capabilities of networked devices, and do more with your investment.
• Create standard workflows across devices, or even custom workflows, with optional HP Digital Sending Software.
Premium security features.
• Protect sensitive data stored on the device with the standard encrypted HP High-Performance Secure Hard Disk.
• Enable multiple authentication options to up security within your print environment, using HP Access Controls.
• Easily manage who can scan and where files can be saved with advanced security features, including IPsec.
• Create encrypted, password-protected PDFs so you can scan and share sensitive business information.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 422 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or