The K2 Loudspeaker is designed to perform. Its custom designed woofer and its dedicated ribbon tweeter encased in an aesthetically beautiful and solidly built piano lacquered cabinet provide a musical, dynamic and detailed 3-dimensional soundstage expected of much larger hi-end loudspeakers.
The K2 woofer is custom designed to ensure an extended and accurate bass from a relatively small cabinet. The dedicated ribbon tweeter provides an open, fast high frequency with clarity, extension and accuracy. Seamless integration of woofer and the tweeter ensure a delicate, full and powerful presentation of the music.
Features include high quality gold plated woofer and tweeter binding terminals to allow bi-wiring.
- 130mm high power handling custom designed woofer
- Custom designed treated & coated paper woofer cone
- Cast woofer chassis for extra rigidity
- High tolerance dedicated ribbon tweeter
- Tweeter dispersion damping foam
- Internally braced, double cavity 15 mm high quality MDF cabinet
- High quality 2oz copper, double sided X-over PCB
- Large, low impedance, air core X-over coils
- 5% tolerance metalised polyester X-over capacitors
- High quality, gold plated bi-wireable speaker binding terminals
- Fire retardant, high absorption internal acoustic damping foam