Robonova I

No prices available

0.0 out of 10 based on 0 review.
Robonova I See full product description

Customer reviews of Robonova I

We're still waiting for the first review for this product.

We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.

How Reevoo collects reviews

Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.

How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:

• If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
  • If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
  • We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners

Also known as: Robonova

Manufacturer's Description

Belonging to the newest generation of robots, the amazing Robonova Humanoid Robot was initially developed for the high-tech market; later, the designers have released a stunning pre-assembled machine to offer students, educators and robotic enthusiasts a complete robot package.

This robot, whose advanced level of functionality can only be found in high-end research robots, can crouch and lie down, walk, run, dance, balance on one leg, do press-ups, flips, cartwheels and many other acrobatic routines, controlled by means of 16 powerful HSR-8498HB digital servos.

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 419 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or