Quinny Buzz Black reviews

This pram is a good all rounder.

No prices available

Check alternatives

Customer reviews of Quinny Buzz Black

Confirmed purchaser

I am a fan of quinny's, we decided to upgrade with our 3rd child to the buzz as it was smaller than what we already had Quinny formula XL. The Buzz folds smaller and is easy to fold down. We have the maxi cosy car seat and the dreami cot which we find really handy to combine with the Buzz. The straps are easy to use and get the baby in and out of the pushchair. We bought the basket for underneath, it isn't massive but is useful for putting some shopping in.
Haven't really found any bad bits, it is frustrating that our current parasol does not fit we will need to buy an adaptor or a quinny parasol. But other than this we are really pleased with it.
11 of 12 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 11 Jul 2009

Erica, West Wales

Score 8.0/10
Being new to the baby market, I was very wary about making an expensive mistake on pushchairs/travel systems, so read alot of reviews from different sites as well as independent reviews.
We decided to go for the quinny as I just loved the overall "look" with the chunkier back wheels and it was a compromise with the older coach styles as I really wanted a carrycotfor when baby was tiny.
The travel system is unbelievably easy to use and swap between, the car seat and dreami carrycot use the same adapters and thats all you really need until the baby is around 6 months and you can then swap to the full seat (although we are still only using the car seat at 8 months)
When you want to swap to the proper seat its just apush button to remove the adapters and add the full seat.
It folds down easily and is a one handed open with the hydraulic opening which is brilliant...(well done quinny for designing this function)
I only have a small hatchback and dont want to get rid of it as its so economical and the buzz fits brilliantly on its end in the boot without having to drop seats. If we have a littel more luggage, we take both front and back wheels off and its fits completely flat in the boot. The wheels are really easy to pop on and off, just press button and pull off, no fiddling, twisting etc...The actuachassis is lightweight and I can easily get it in and out of the boot with one hand whcih with a small baby is ideal.
The quinny pivots on a penny and is great for getting round shops as its lightweight and v easy to manouvre
The basket underneath fits plenty of things in.
The adjustable handlebar is good for couples of different heights.
The other good thing is that resale value 2nd hand is good with the quinnys so even buying new, you can recoup some of the cost which in this economic climate is always handy.
The buzz 3 front wheels arent that great for manouvering..I bought a replacement buzz 4 front wheel and its brilliant...so much more agile than the buzz 3 front wheel.
I wouldnt bother buying the changing bag which clips on the frame under the seat as when you walk, you end up kicking it all the time, I would stick with the mesh basket and a "normal" changing bag which you can hook over the handles.
The back wheels are air filled and as a result can puncture (I live in the country and on walks we regularly had punctures which makes it v awkward to push until you get it repaired, we then bought some of the green gunk stuff for bicycle wheels which reseals punctures as they happen and Ive not had a problem since.
The full seat unit has the option to face mummy/daddy but it wont fold down this way so you have to remove the seat and fold the chassis separate or turn it front facing before collapsing which if its raining isnt a particularly good thing to have to do. You could leave the seat front facing all the time to alleviate this but then theres no interaction with the pusher and child which has been clinically proven as negative in child development/speech.
Even with the bad points I would still go for this travel system again, I just wish with the newer models quinny would design them to fold down rear facing, then it would be unbeatable in the pushchair ranks!

Confirmed purchase: 01 Apr 2010

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 417 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or