Premier Mounts CS60-2MS2: TV for TVs up to 63"
Customer reviews of Premier Mounts CS60-2MS2
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
|Compatible TV Size||37|
|Number of shelves||0|
|Maximum Compatible TV Size (inches)||63|
|Max. Holding Weight (kg)||145.5|
|Height in mm||1524|
|Width in mm||691|
|Depth in mm||500|
Also known as: Premier Mounts Back
This floor stand combination features a heavy duty base with 60" chrome poles and two tilting flat-panel mounts with a back-to-back adapter. The PSD-CS60 allows the two CTM-MS2 mounts to be mounted anywhere along the vertical poles to achieve the perfect viewing height. The poles also serve as a conduit for cabling. Both CTM-MS2 mounts feature 12 degrees of continuous tilt and built-in lateral shift.
- Suitable for 37" to 63" Displays
- Can support two displays
- 12 Degree tilt
- 60" Chrome poles
- VESA 200 × 200 up to 800 × 505mm
- Maximum weight of 145.5Kg
- Dimensions (mm): W x 691 x D 500 x H 1524
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 419 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or