A stylish GPS companion with 24/7 activity tracking
For urban and trail runners who want sporty design with advanced GPS and training features, along with loads of options to keep an eye on their activity.
- Polar Flow web service
Enables planning and in-depth analysis of training
- Track pace, distance and altitude with the built-in GPS
- Follow your 24/7 activity, calories and steps
- Plan, sync and share your training with Polar Flow mobile app and web service
- Polar Flow mobile app
Syncs automatically and displays training data instantly
- Set targets to beat your personal best
- Find your way back home with Back to Start
- Train at the right intensity within your personal heart rate zones (requires H7 heart rate sensor)
Flow web service
- Create sport profiles and tailored views for each sport you do.
- Create detailed training targets, like interval workouts, and sync them to your device.
- Gain deeper insight and learn from what you do, analyse every detail of your training in Polar Flow.
Flow mobile app
- Get a quick visual overview of your training and analyse your achievements.
- Stay motivated with feedback that’s delivered straight to you immediately after exercise.
- Easy sync with Bluetooth Smart.
If you’re looking to improve your fitness and want to keep up to date with how well you’re doing, the smart Fitness Test will tell you exactly what you need to know in just five minutes. By regularly comparing your test results, you can see what progress you are making and how your fitness is improving.
If you’re looking to keep on top of your running performance you’ll find this feature a big help. Regular use over time allows you to see how efficient your running is. Your Running Index score is calculated automatically after every run, based on your heart rate and from the speed data collected from your GPS or stride sensor. A higher reading indicates that you can run faster with less effort. In V800, this feature can also recognise if you’re running uphill or downhill.
Motivating feedback that’s delivered straight to you immediately after exercise is something we can all benefit from. So if you want to know the effect of different training sessions, this feature will tell you exactly what you need to know. You get a quick overview after each session, and for more detailed feedback, you can either check your training file or you can get further in-depth analysis at polarpersonaltrainer.com.
OwnCal is the most accurate calorie counter on the market. It calculates the number of calories expended during a training session based on your weight, height, age, gender, your individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you’re training.
Activity Guide shows how active you’ve been during the day. It also tells you how much you need to do to reach the global recommendations for physical activity. With practical guidance like ‘walk for 50 minutes or jog for 20 minutes’ you can choose how to reach your daily activity goal. Meet your goal faster with more intense activities or stay active at a slightly more moderate pace throughout the day.
Activity Benefit tracks all your active choices during the day and shows how they help you stay healthy. It’ll reward you when you’ve done enough and make you move if there’s still a bit missing from your daily activity goal. Activity Benefit gives you daily, weekly and monthly feedback, because the more you move, the greater the health benefits. You can check up on how you’re doing either from your mobile or from the web.