Philips SHO8801/10 Headphones reviews
Customer reviews of Philips SHO8801/10Most helpful reviews
Karin, Music lover
- Good points:
Amazing sound! Deep base as well as clear treble.
Lovely soft cushions make them very comfortable
The cable really IS tangle free, which is amazing
- Bad points:
- Feels a little bit "plastic", the build quality does not seem great and I think they might break easily.
|Value for money||8.0|
Confirmed purchase: 29 Aug 2011
Also known as: Philips/O'Neill, Philips SHO8801
Flawless fit and sound
The flat-folding Snug is perfect for beach trips: just fold ’em and throw ’em into your bag.
Ultrasoft cushioning and next level engineering work together to produce an acoustic
experience of the highest order.
• Dynamic 40 mm drivers deliver deep, dynamic bass
• Cable stress relief to prevent breakage
• Tough tangle-free cable and reinforced connectors
• Sound isolating super soft ear cushions
• Adjustable fit
• Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 424 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or