DVD Home Cinema Sound System
- Bamboo Cone Speaker, a rigid low-density bamboo material used in the front (L/R) and centre speaker cones helps achieve a clean, responsive sound. Vocals are pure and clear, and dialogue is crisp and easy to understand. Kelton Subwoofer The Kelton Type Subwoofer has an internal structure that is divided into two hermitically sealed spaces. The drive unit that is mounted to the space in the back causes the air in the front space to vibrate. This causes an Acoustic Filter effect in the front space to absorb unwanted noise while also vibrating the Passive Radiators. This achieves highly robust, reverberating bass sounds.
- Panasonic DVD home cinema systems share the same lofty goal as the Blu-ray Disc player ― to bring astonishingly high image quality to today’s HD viewers. They feature a 1080p up-conversion function that converts standard definition (720 × 576 pixels) images from DVD sources to high definition (1920 × 1080 pixels) images. These up-converted signals draw out the maximum performance of an HDMI compatible 1080p HDTV, giving you vivid, sharp and exceptionally detailed high-resolution images to enjoy. *Video sources converted to 1920×1080 resolution, while of high quality, will exhibit somewhat lower subjective image resolution than true, native 1080p full-HD sources. See dealer for details.
- The Navigation GUI screen is displayed when the cinema system is connected to a VIERA TV with an HDMI cable and the power is turned on, or when the Smart Setup button on the main unit is pressed. Anyone can then easily set it up by following the directions on the screen, for movie enjoyment with the best possible sound.
- Panasonic’s Home Cinema System is a great way to enjoy the music, video and photo contents on your iPod. The list* of iPod content can be displayed on the TV screen, and you can use the remote control from the home cinema system or a VIERA TV to select and play it. * Only for Music and VIDEO ** To enjoy iPod video/photo contents, please connect your home cinema system with SCART cable to your TV.
- During Stand-by Mode: A 50% Reduction reduction in power consumption (Approx.0.2W) has been achieved compared with 2008 model (SC-PT460/PT160), when the power is turned off. During Active Mode: By controlling the power consumption depending on the audio output level, a 20% reduction in power consumption has been achieved compared with 2008 model (SC-PT460/PT160).
- Dynamic & Clear Sound – Kelton Subwoofer, Bamboo Cone Speakers
- Smart Setup with Auto Speaker Setup (VIERA Link HDAVI Control 4)
- Ecology and Economy Circuit
- iPod Playback
- Intelligent Auto Standby (with VIERA Link HDAVI Control 4)
- High Quality Picture with HDMI 1080p Up-Conversion