Packard Bell S4947 reviews and prices: 15.4" Laptop computer

6 customer reviews
Photo of Packard Bell S4947 Laptop

This laptop is a good all rounder.

No prices available

8.8 out of 10 based on 6 reviews.
Packard Bell S4947 with Intel Pentium M 740 1.73 GHz Single Core Processor, and 120GB Storage on Windows XP Home. DVD writer See full product description
  1. Customer reviews
  2. Price comparison
  3. Product details
  4. Related products

Some customer reviews of Packard Bell S4947

Most helpful reviews

Emma, Sidcup

Score 8.0/10
Good points:
long battery life
Bad points:
Reviewer left no comment
Overall rating 8.0
Battery life 9.0
Design 8.0
Size and weight 7.0
Performance 8.0
Value for money 9.0
Was this review helpful?
|

Confirmed purchase: 27 Jul 2007

Ephraim, Manchester

Score 10.0/10
Good points:
I have it now for 5 months and I found it extremely reliable with no crushes whatsoever; good keyboard and clear screen(vision might be affected if working by the window since the screen is shiny,not matt as in the past). It comes with a basic battery which keeps for about 2 - 3 hours which is very good. The in-built heat sensitive mouse is divided in two: 85% is the normal arrow mover but the remaining 15% (only devided a drawn line) it has a scrolling function which is (I think) unic to this model,and makes life easier.
Bad points:
With an in-built camera this will be too good to be sold in UK ...so it doesn't have one...
Overall rating 10.0
Battery life 8.0
Design 8.0
Size and weight 10.0
Performance 10.0
Value for money 10.0
Was this review helpful?
|

Confirmed purchase: 25 Jun 2007

Confirmed purchaser

Score 8.0/10
Good points:
ITS EASY TO USE FOR BEGINNERS .
Bad points:
ITS QUITE HEAVY
Overall rating 8.0
Battery life 7.0
Design 7.0
Size and weight 6.0
Performance 7.0
Value for money 8.0
Was this review helpful?
|

Confirmed purchase: 01 Aug 2007

Product Features

Screen size (Inches) 15.4
Screen Resolution (pixels) 1280 x 720 (WXGA)
Operating system Windows XP Home
Hard disk capacity (Gigabytes) 120
Number of cores Single
Processor brand Intel
Processor series Pentium M
Processor number 740
Processor speed (Gigahertz) 1.73
Connections Wireless
Built-in disc drive DVD writer
Weight (kg) 2.8
Graphics card brand Intel
Graphics card model number MEDIA ACC. 950
Type of hard drive Hard Disk Drive
Chipset brand Intel
Chipset series 945GM
Remote control No
Aspect ratio 16:9
Width in cm 36.1
Depth in cm 25.7

Also known as: PACKARD BL S4947

Laptop Buyers Guide  
We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 412 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or

Forgotten your password?

More products

  1. Breadmakers
  2. Camcorders
  3. Coffee Makers
  4. Cookers
  5. Desktop Computers
  6. Digital TV Recorders
  1. Dishwashers
  2. DVD Players
  3. DVD Recorders
  4. Freezers
  5. Fridge Freezers
  6. Fridges
  1. Games Consoles
  2. Headphones
  3. Hi Fis
  4. Home Cinema Systems
  5. Irons
  6. Kettles
  1. Landline Phones
  2. Microwaves
  3. Ovens
  4. Printers
  5. Radios
  6. Sat Navs
  1. Speakers
  2. Toasters
  3. Tumble Dryers
  4. TV Stands and Mounts
  5. Vacuum Cleaners
  6. Washer Dryers
See all products