Olympus FE-45 prices: Compact camera
Customer reviews of Olympus FE-45
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
|Optical zoom ratio||3|
|Screen size (Inches)||2.5|
|Digital zoom ratio||4|
|Type of image stabiliser||Electronic|
|Media format||XD Card|
|Media format||SDXC Card|
|Shortest shutter speed (Fractions of a second)||1/1|
|Longest shutter speed (Fractions of a second)||1/4|
|In-built memory (Megabytes)||19|
|Height in mm||61.5|
|Width in mm||93.8|
|Depth in mm||26.7|
|Serial Shot Mode||No|
|Highest focal length (Millimetres)||108|
|Lowest focal length (Millimetres)||36|
Also known as: Olympus 226605Digital Cameras Buyers' Guide
- 10 Megapixels to make poster-size prints if you want to
- Miniature 3x optical zoom (36-108mm*) in a compact body to capture great scenes through to stunning portraits
- The easy way to perfect images – Intelligent Auto Mode detects the five most commonly used scenes and adjusts settings, focus and exposure automatically
- Advanced Face Detection of up to 16 persons for perfectly focused and exposed faces
- Digital Image Stabilisation for less blur
- See and share images more easily on the 6.4cm/2.5" LCD (230,000 dots)
- 16 shooting modes (e.g. Night Scene with Portrait and Candle) ensure the camera has the right settings for different situations
- “One button, one function” design principle and in-camera help guide and for easy operation
- Liven up your memories with movie recording with sound (up to VGA resolution at 30fps)
- xD-Picture Card and microSD Card compatible
The Olympus FE series is back and better than ever, with three new cameras joining the updated line-up. They bring you the best of both worlds, uniting user-friendliness and surprising power, making them ideal for hobby photographers on a budget who don’t want to compromise on image quality. The latest additions to the FE series offer up to 5x optical zoom and up to 12 Megapixels. The top model even includes Dual Image Stabilisation. Moreover, all new models incorporate helpful attributes such as Advanced Face Detection Technology and the innovative Intelligent Auto Mode which automatically recognises the five most commonly-used scenes and adjusts settings accordingly. In addition to internal memory, photos can be stored to xD-Picture Card, or – thanks to an included attachment – to a microSD Card.
Each of the new FE models follows a ‘one button, one function’ design principle to ensure easy operation straight out of the box. The FE-5000 and FE-45 will become available in late January, and the FE-3010 in early March 2009.
The FE-45 is the ideal model for users seeking simplicity and versatility. As this model runs on easily-available, standard AA batteries, you’ll never be caught stranded in need of power. In addition, the compact FE-45 combines 10 Megapixels and a 3x optical zoom for great-quality point-and-shoot photography. Functions such as Intelligent Auto Mode and Advanced Face Detection Technology make it easy to get the perfect shot the first time in just about any surroundings. And with Digital Image Stabilisation, the camera boosts image sensor sensitivity to prevent blurry images. The FE-45 is available in elegant shades of gold, black and deep blue.
*Equivalent to a 35mm camera
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 424 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or