- Art Filters, Multi Exposure, Wireless flash, Multi-aspect
- Free angle 2.7"/6.9cm HyperCrystal III LCD
- 12.3 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- TruePic III+ processor for ideal color reproduction and low noise
- Built-in I.S. with max. 4 steps efficiency
- Comfortable Live View thanks to high speed contrast AF**
- Real-time effect monitoring
- Pre-control over white balance and exposure compensation
- Preview of Shadow Adjustment Technology (SAT)
- 5x/7x/10x magnified view for precise focusing – especially for macro shots
The worlds smallest and lightest D-SLR* with Built-in Image Stabilisation and a portable creative studio! The new Olympus E-620 combines the technical sophistication required by pros with easy-to-use functions desired by hobbyists. As a result, ambitious photographers everywhere can now take creativity to a whole new level.
*As of 02/2009
- Full contrast AF performance is available with selected Olympus lenses.