The D90 fuses technology from Nikon’s flagship digital SLRs with an array of sophisticated functions to help you achieve superior results. Its 12.3 megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor and EXPEED image processing system offer outstanding image quality across a wide ISO light sensitivity range. Live View mode lets you compose and shoot via the high-resolution 3-inch LCD monitor, and an advanced Scene Recognition System and autofocus performance help capture images with astounding accuracy. Movies can be shot in Motion JPEG format using the innovative D-Movie function. The camera’s large image sensor ensures exceptional movie image quality and you can create dramatic effects by shooting with a wide range of interchangeable NIKKOR lenses, from wide-angle to macro to fisheye, or by adjusting the lens aperture and experimenting with depth-of-field. The D90 – designed to fuel your passion for photography.
- 12.3 megapixel DX format CMOS image sensor with built-in self-cleaning sensor unit
- Low noise performance from ISO 200 to 3200
- D-Movie function offers Motion JPEG movies in exceptional D-SLR image quality
- Live View with 3-inch, 920,000-dot, high-resolution LCD monitor
- Extensive in–camera retouch functions