The slender 16-megapixel COOLPIX S3200 fits in your hand like it was made to be there.
Deliciously colorful and wonderfully quick, this is a camera made for lives lived in style and on the go.
Super fast start-up means you can capture fleeting moments before they get away. The NIKKOR 6x optical zoom lens delivers clear photos and crisp video clips. Smart auto functions give you perfect results in every situation and fun filter effects let you enhance photos in-camera and on the spot.
COOLPIX S3200 — The colorful way to capture your life.
- Take-anywhere style: boasts a slim 19.5 mm body available in a wide range of vivid colors.
- 16 MP: the 16-megapixel CCD image sensor lets you capture outstandingly detailed images, make creative image crops and produce superb poster-size enlargements.
- NIKKOR wide-angle 6x optical zoom lens (26–156mm): from group shots to close-ups, this lens offers superb precision and sharp resolution, so you can capture moments with ease.
- Crisp 720p video recording: record life in motion with ease. A dedicated movie-record button makes it easy to begin recording.
- Retouch Menu: enhance your photos in-camera with a range of filter effects. Includes Selective Color, which converts your image to monochrome then adds a splash of color to an area of your choice.
- e-VR (electronic vibration reduction): capture steady photos and movies thanks to Nikon’s automatic vibration reduction technology, which reduces the effect of camera shake.
- 6.7 cm (2.7-in.) LCD screen: whether you shoot in bright sunlight or in low light, the large LCD screen with anti-reflective coating and brightness adjustment offers clear shooting and playback.
- Smart portrait system: snap perfect portraits every time. Smile timer takes the shot when your subject smiles. Blink proof alerts you when someone’s eyes were closed. Skin softening adjusts uneven skin tones for smoother-looking skin. Red-eye Fix corrects false eye color due to the flash.
- 18 scene modes: scene modes automatically optimize the camera settings for popular photographic styles, effects and locations. Achieve great shots just by selecting the mode that matches your situation.
- Fast and accurate AF: when you want to capture subjects that are not in the center of the frame, you can set the camera to shoot with a 99-point autofocus system for extra-sharp results.
- Subject Tracking AF: capture sharp shots of subjects that can’t or won’t stay still. Subject Tracking AF keeps the camera focused on a selected subject even if it is moving around.
- Wireless transfer: compatible with Eye-Fi X2 (or later) cards. Transmit your digital photos (in JPEG format) directly to your phone or personal computer, and then connect to the Internet to take advantage of Nikon’s photo sharing service, my Picturetown.
- EXPEED C2 image processing system provides enhanced movie recording, high-sensitivity performance and maximum image quality