Nikon Coolpix L20 reviews and prices: Compact camera
This digital camera is a good all rounder.
|Optical zoom ratio||3.6|
|Optical zoom ratio||4|
|Screen size (Inches)||3|
|Digital zoom ratio||4|
|Type of image stabiliser||No|
|Type of image stabiliser||Yes|
|Media format||SD Card|
|Media format||SDHC Card|
|Memory card slot||Yes|
|Shortest shutter speed (Fractions of a second)||1/1|
|Longest shutter speed (Fractions of a second)||1/4|
|Max. Aperture Lens 1||f3.1-6.7|
|In-built memory (Megabytes)||20|
|Height in mm||61|
|Width in mm||96.5|
|Depth in mm||29|
|Serial Shot Mode||Yes|
|Highest focal length (Millimetres)||136|
|Lowest focal length (Millimetres)||38|
Also known as: Coolpix L20, Nikon L20Digital Cameras Buyers' Guide
10 megapixel camera with powerful zoom lens. Whether you’d like to shoot impressive group portraits, stunning landscapes or detailed close-ups, the versatile NIKKOR 15x zoom lens with wide-angle capability can capture it all. Scene Auto Selector will automatically optimize all camera settings according to the subject you are shooting, and advanced anti-blur technologies work to counter the risk of blurred images. A range of automatic portrait functions mean you’ll never miss a smile and the camera will warn you if someone had their eyes closed so you can quickly take another shot. The COOLPIX L100 – affordable, versatile and powerful.
- NIKKOR wideangle 15x zoom lens offers outstanding precision and sharp resolution. (35mm 135 film-format equivalent: 28-420mm.)
- 4x anti-blur automatically counters blurred images in four different ways. Sensor-shift VR (Vibration Reduction) reduces the effect of camera shake. High ISO (up to 3200*) light sensitivity reduces the risk of blurred images with fast-moving subjects or in low-light. Motion detection compensates for camera and subject movement. Best Shot Selector (BSS) automatically selects the sharpest of up to 10 sequential shots.
- Scene Auto Selector selects the optimum Scene mode for popular photographic situations.
- Easy Auto mode: simply turn the camera ON and shoot without worrying about settings.
- Smart portrait system: advanced automatic features for perfect portraits. Smile Mode takes the shot when your chosen subject smiles. Blink Warning alerts you when someone had their eyes closed.
- Macro mode lets you get as close as 1 cm to a subject and capture minute details with crystal clear clarity.
- Generous 3-inch high-resolution LCD monitor with anti-reflection coating simplifies composition and playback, even in bright sunlight.
- Large buttons for easy operation.
- 10.0 megapixel resolution lets you capture outstandingly detailed images that are suitable for printing complete or just from selected areas, even in large format.
- Advanced Face Priority AF with in-camera Red-eye Fix lets you quickly detect and focus accurately on up to 12 faces in the frame, and corrects false eye color due to flash the instant you take the shot.
- 15 scene modes offer optimized settings for popular photographic styles, effects and situations.
- Sport continuous shooting mode: shoot up to 30* continuous shots at 13 fps (H), 6.5 fps (M), 4.3 fps (L).
- D-lighting creates pleasing results by correcting strong shadows to rescue underexposed images, or shots taken with excessive backlight.
- Movie recording with sound.
- Powered by 4 AA-size batteries: making it easy to replenish your camera’s power source, no matter where you are.
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 417 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or