Nikon 600mm f/4G ED VR AF-S Nikkor reviews: Lenses Lens
Customer reviews of Nikon 600mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NikkorMost helpful reviews
S G , morecambe
- Good points:
- every thing
- Bad points:
|Ease of use||10.0|
|Value for money||8.0|
Confirmed purchase: 17 Apr 2012
Also known as: Nikon 600mm f/4G ED VR AF-S
Fast aperture super telephoto lens, suitable for distant subjects in field sports, wildlife and surveillance. A new optical design delivers crisp, high contrast images and features ultra-quiet Autofocus performance, Vibration Reduction II to combat the effect of camera shake at slow shutter speeds, and practical close focusing capabilities. Designed for digital, this lens includes a Nano Crystal coating, ED glass and rounded diaphragm blades to produce images full of detail with excellent out of focus characteristics.
- Ultra-fast aperture, super telephoto lens.
- VR II (Vibration Reduction) offers effects equivalent to using a shutter speed 4 stops faster.
- Nano Crystal coat reduces ghost and flare.
- Closest focusing distance: 5m.
- Excellent dust and water resistance.
- Meniscus protective glass element.
- A/M mode prevents accidental switching when using autofocus mode.
- Focus preset possible.
- Tough aluminum Trunk case CT-604
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 366 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or