Neff I79ML86N0B 90.0cm wide Island hood

No prices available

0.0 out of 10 based on 0 review.
Island, Extraction or recirculation See full product description

Customer reviews of Neff I79ML86N0B

We're still waiting for the first review for this product.

We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.

How Reevoo collects reviews

Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.

How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:

• If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
  • If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
  • We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners

Product Features

Type of hood Island
Extraction system Extraction or recirculation
Width in cm 90.0
Maximum air flow rate (Cubic metres per hour) 870
Number of fanspeed settings 3
Light Yes

Manufacturer's Description

The Neff I79ML86N0B Cooker Hood has 3 variable venting speeds. The I79ML86N0B push button controls are typically easy to use and to understand.

It incorporates the choice to have recirculation or external venting. You will require a ducting kit if venting externally.The Cooker Hood runs at 71dB. The I79ML86N0B has 4 lights.

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 419 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or