My Horse And Me (Wii) reviews

This video game is a good all rounder.

No prices available

Nintendo Wii See full product description
  4. Related products

Some customer reviews of My Horse And Me (Wii)

Confirmed purchaser

Score 10.0/10
11 year old: Great clothing options and choices! Great mini games! It is fun to unlock stuff. (Although a bit hard to pick up how to move the horse with the wii remote and the nunchuk, once you have got this you will be well away.) The graphics are also wonderful, along with the sound effects! So if you are thinking about getting this game, then I would say deffinately YES! This game has superfluous amounts of challenges and we have had it for 1 or 2 months and I haven't yet completed the chamionship! It is a game for the whole family, as my sister, Mum, Aunt and I have all made users on it. Even when you have completed it once, my sister is enjoying doing it again with different horses coat colours and a harder, more difficult point of riding view. This game is soooooooooo good that we chose it as our first ever wii game to buy!

13 year old: Really good riding. The gaits are very realistic and match the beat of the hooves as they would be in real life. e.g. canter 3 beats... It is very enjoyable and the mini game piggy bank is really good (you get to choose your own show jumping course!). I also like the "Free Ride" where you can practice your riding and jumping skills. The grooming is also fun and I liked working to acheive the different rewards such as clothes, numnahs, saddles... A very good game. I would recommend it to all ages. (My Mum enjoys the game too!)
42 year old Mum: Excellent game, graphics and sound effects. Love the spinning tea pot (I want one just like it!) I can't control the horse at all, but my girls control it with effortless skill! I would recommend this to any family with daughters for family fun and laughter!
11 year old: In my oppinion there are NO bad points about the game.
13 year old: The game is not very challenging, but is very enjoyable. I would still recommend it though as some of the show jumping courses are harder than others, and quite a few were a very good challenge.
42 year old Mum: I can not control the horse!
Sound 10.0
Overall game-play 10.0
Graphics 10.0
Challenging 10.0
1 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 04 Feb 2008

Caroline, Bristol I go horse riding

Score 8.0/10
It allows you to get a good experience of horse riding in the comfort of your own home.
Some of the controls were hard to grasp at first.
Sound 9.0
Overall game-play 7.0
Graphics 9.0
Challenging 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 04 Aug 2008

Product Features

Platform Nintendo Wii

Also known as: My Horse And Me

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 422 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or