Motorola introduces its newest QWERTY, the MOTO Q 9h running Windows Mobile 6 Standard. This sleek and robust device is packed with power, functionality and offers a cool design that satisfies the appetite of gadget lovers, business professionals and even fashion conscious consumers. The MOTO Q 9h is more than just a device — it’s a statement of power and personality. Its precise and compelling form factor highlights the devices’ visual appeal and feel. Within its lean form lies High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) technology for lightening fast speed and immediate downloading capabilities. The MOTO Q 9h offers a host of features such as access to corporate and personal.¹ Personal and Corporate Microsoft Exchange instant messaging are also viewable from the home screen.¹ With advanced imaging, music functionality, integrated stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology² and ample memory, the MOTO Q 9h is a mobile revolution at your fingertips!
Equipped with HSDPA, you’ll experience download speeds as fast as 3.6MB per second with the MOTO Q 9h. At the flick of a button, behold the power of quick connections. This mobile comes equipped with push email for immediate send and receive on Corporate Microsoft Exchange, for fast Internet browsing, high-speed music downloads, video streaming and casting. Whether you’re out shopping with friends or running errands, the stunning new MOTO Q 9h gives you access to all your favorite content and connections.¹
Featuring an iconic form factor, the svelte and sleek design of the new MOTO Q 9h provides a rich and seamless product experience. An eye-catching, ultra-thin design with high-end finishes including exquisite materials and soft touch materials add to the seductive features that draw you to the MOTO Q 9h. A clear 320×240 display and a full-blown, optimized QWERTY keyboard makes typing out emails, SMS messages, notes, presentations and more, a breeze. With smooth lighting transitions, the MOTO Q 9h enables you to enjoy enhanced readability in environments where lighting is poor.
Play and productivity
Blending functionality and entertainment in one unique device, the MOTO Q 9h offers the complete user experience. The MOTO Q 9h’s quad-band technology lets users stay connected effortlessly across the globe. Whether in Las Vegas or London, the MOTO Q 9h packs in a host of features to keep you entertained for hours.³ Capture life’s precious moments with an integrated 2.0 megapixel camera and for the music lover, this masterpiece is integrated with Windows Media and access to over 200 music libraries. Thanks to integrated Bluetooth wireless technology stereo profiles (A2DP and AVRCP) users can enjoy premium sound quality wirelessly via a compatible Bluetooth enabled stereo headset and take calls all at the same time with just the touch of a button!² The MOTO Q 9h is also equipped with full-speed USB 2.0 download, enabling fast file transfers from your PC to the phone’s microSD card that offers up to 2GB of optional removable memory to store all those favorite songs, files, documents and images. At 30 frames per second, watching a video on your mobile is now a reality.
Summary of key features:
• Simple, elegant and stylish, the ultra-slim MOTO Q 9h, at only 11.8 millimeters thick packs in a host of advanced features
• QWERTY keyboard and large, crisp display
• Quad-Band (GPRS/EDGE) functionality
• Video capture and playback at 30fps
• HSDPA technology for fast data transfers, streaming media and web browsing¹
• Connectivity: EMU, USB 2.0 full speed transfers and data access
• Integrated Class 2 Bluetooth wireless technology (A2DP, AVRCP – stereo) for hands-free connectivity with compatible Bluetooth enabled stereo devices²
• Messaging via MMS, SMS, Instant Messaging and Windows Pocket Outlook
• Supports a variety of audio formats including AMR NB, AMR WB, MWA, MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WAV, MIDI
• Video formats supported includeH.263, MPEG4, WMV, H.264 decode
• Up to 2 GB of optional removable storage space with a microSD memory slot
• Integrated 2.0 megapixel camera with digital zoom and LED photo indicator light
• Special productivity features: Opera browser, Attachment Viewer or Editor, Voice Recognition, File Manager, Voice Notes, VPN capability and Anti-Virus protection