Although the Vector V10 is designed primarily for use with the V20 and VW-8 in an ultra-compact multi-channel home cinema package, its unusually deep bass makes it ideal for stereo sound around the home.
It uses a 4” MMP®II bass driver complemented by a 1” gold C-CAM® dome tweeter to provide clarity and frequency response extending from 65Hz to well over 30kHz. The cabinets are constructed of a high density moulded polymer, ideal for creating a strong and rigid enclosure and finished with a ‘soft touch’ rubberised black skin, which lends a wonderfully novel and tactile quality to the product. The front baffles are of MDF, which are held in place with a single through-bolt driver fixing/ bracing method and are coated in either a deep high-gloss piano black or white lacquer (with white cabinet) or a more traditional walnut wood grain vinyl. A single point fixing (1/4” x 20TPI thread) is also provided for bracket fixing and wall mount.
- 4” Driver with MMPII cone technology.
- 25mm gold C-CAM tweeter.
- Magnetically shielded drivers. For safe use near sensitive microprocessor equipment or LCD/Plasma displays.
- Rigid moulded polymer cabinet with MDF baffle.
- Rear ported.
- Woven wire mesh grilles.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing/ bracing method .
- Single point wall bracket insert.
- Finished in high gloss piano black, piano white or wood grain baffle with a soft touch rubberised cabinet. (The piano white baffle has a white rubberised cabinet to suit.)