The GXC 350 centre speaker is a no-compromise centre channel solution for serious home theatre installations. Its three-way, four driver configuration mirrors that of the GX300, although the bass drivers are tuned to work in the GXC 350’s sealed cabinet. Unsurprisingly the GXC 350 is the perfect match for its floor-standing counterpart, producing frequencies from 40Hz to beyond 60kHz. A neutral tonal balance and distortion-free sound give the GXC 350 the ability to project crystal-clear dialogue and mid-range detail at any volume. A dedicated floor stand is available to ensure the most secure footing and ideal vertical orientation for the GXC350.
- New C-CAM® ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off