The ultra-compact GXC 150 centre speaker is small enough to fit into most AV racks and is designed to match the smaller GX speakers in a more bijou home theatre set up. However, because it shares its tonal characteristics with all GX models, its capabilities are also compatible with any GX system design. The GXC 150’s lustrous sealed cabinet is home to twin 5.5” drivers and the GX ribbon in a two and half way configuration, providing superior dispersion across a range from 55Hz to 60kHz. The specialised high frequency ribbon offers exceptional detail and vocal intelligibility, enhancing communication with the listener.
- New C-CAM® ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off