The sculpted low-diffraction cabinet of the diminutive GX50 houses a single 5.5” RST bass driver and C-CAM ribbon transducer. The bass driver exhibits the low frequency extension and power handling of a much larger driver while the excellent C-CAM ribbon soars beyond conventional domed tweeters to a stratospheric 60kHz. Consequently the GX50 combines the frequency range of the finest studio monitors with dynamics that defy its modest dimensions. Optional, dedicated floor stands are available for the GX50 which can be filled to provide the ultimate foundation for the best possible sound quality.
- New C-CAM® ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe® port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off