Standing at over a metre tall the GX300 is a majestic three-way floor-standing loudspeaker comprising twin 6.5” bass drivers, a single 4” mid-range driver and a high frequency ribbon transducer. With such an impressive complement of drivers, the GX300 has the power delivery and scale required to fill the largest rooms with jaw-dropping dynamics as well as the finest musical detail. Extending from below 30Hz to over 60kHz, its frequency range is among the widest available from any speaker, irrespective of price. Sublime fidelity, peerless build quality and exquisite design distinguish the GX300 as a future classic.
- New C-CAM® ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe® port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off