The first of the GX floor-standers is also the most compact. Amazing scale and impressive dynamic control are available from this slender three-way design, comprising the GX ribbon transducer and twin 5.5” bass drivers below a 4” midrange driver housed in a dedicated enclosure. With high overall efficiency, wide bandwidth and vanishingly low distortion, the GX200’s Platinum DNA is waiting to be experienced in a performance comparable with the very best high-end speaker systems.
- New C-CAM® ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- HiVe® port technology for better transient response and tighter bass
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off