Miele S5210 reviews and prices: Cylinder Bagged vacuum cleaner

+ This vacuum cleaner scores high on performance. - It has no outstanding negative points.

No prices available

Miele S5210: 4.5L capacity, Cylinder, Bagged vacuum cleaner with and Extendable metallic hose. See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Some customer reviews of Miele S5210

Peter, Bury St Efmunds Retired

Score 10.0/10
This is the best vacuum cleaner we have owned in 57 years married life. With such a variety of speeds it picks up pieces from even the most stubborn type of carpet.
None
Design 8.0

Confirmed purchase: 28 Mar 2011

Confirmed purchaser Busy mum or dad

Score 8.0/10
Performance 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 24 Mar 2011

M, Retired

Score 10.0/10
I had a Melie for years, it was perfect until I dropped it downstairs and broke it. I have since had a Bagless Vax (Not good), and a bagless upright Dyson, (Good but heavy). I still prefer the bagged Melies for ease of use and excellent cleaning ability.This new one is very good, and I would recommend it.
Slightly heavy, but managable.
Ease of use 9.0
0 of 1 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 15 Nov 2010

Isabel, Northumberland Busy mum or dad

Score 10.0/10
I just think this is a great hoover. This is my second one
Sometimes wish the flex was longer - although I think the one on this hoover is longer than the last one
Design 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 15 Aug 2010

Denise, Hastingwood Frequent user

I have always been a fan of the Miele range of vacuum cleaners and have this new one plus a cat and dog version which I purchased 10 years ago. I bought the new one so I could have one for upstairs and one for downstairs and I must say the technology is much better than I expected. The bedroom carpets are now very deeply cleaned and I like the tools being on board the cleaner. I tend to leave the tool door open as I go round so I can change to the most appropriate tool as I go ....... a real time and energy saver for a lazy person like me!
Reviewer left no comment
Design 8.0
Performance 9.0

Confirmed purchase: 13 Aug 2010

Val, Wellington Somerset

Score 10.0/10
Everything is good about this cleaner! Light, compact, easy to use and very efficient.
None

Confirmed purchase: 05 Aug 2009

oliver, eastbourne Pet owner

Score 10.0/10
this was the 1st miele vacuum cleaner we baught after using a dyson upright, the dyson had bad build quality and parts were starting to snap on it, the miele used bags which was different to the dyson and it was also a cylinder, the power on the miele was so much better than the dyson and i never found that a bagged cleaner lost its suction, obviously all the good models of vacuum cleaner have bags instead of a place that gets emptyed lots an is rather unhygienic, we have a cat and dog and the cat especially sheds it hair all over the house, the miele handled this no problem, it may if needed a couple of pushes to clean up the dirt and wont leave as good a groom in the carpet but it was great for loose crumbs around the house that shot up the hose in no time, the miele has a safety feature that means it wont close if theres no bag inserted, the problem was though when we used the less pricey bags they broke and the slot where the bag goes ripped, as i didnt have any bags left, so i put the vacuum back, the next day my mum used the vacuum upstairs without a bag, and when i got home i noticed that there was alot of dust on the white radiator cover, when i inspected the hoover it was full of dust, dog hair and general debris from around the house, the miele had a problem and when i sent it of the miele they sent me a letter back saying that the fan on the moter had broken, when the vacuum cleaner came back with its new parts, it came in a reusable miele bag, and a new hepa filter and a new set of bags, the work done on this vacuum came to 79 pounds and the new filter and bags were a compliment form miele, the bags cost 10 pounds and the new filter, cost 20 pouns all together a saving of 30 pounds, i was really pleased with mieles kind servis and will use them for years to come ( if i ever need to !! ) just always use the propper miele bags and you will get the best out of your vacuum.
none

Release date 2005-09-01

Also known as: S5210, Miele S5, Miele S 5210

Vacuum Cleaner Buyers Guide

Manufacturer's Description

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 414 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or