Marantz MM7055 reviews
Customer reviews of Marantz MM7055Most helpful reviews
Darek, Sydney/Granville Classical music lover
- Good points:
- powerful 5 channel end amplifier for home theatre systems,
- works with variety of AV processors/receivers,
- balanced inputs (XLR) practically eliminate EMI issues,
- beautifully, simple design.
- Bad points:
- - the system requires additional MM7025 unit to be able to reproduce 7.1 ch. sound if required.
|Value for money||10.0|
Confirmed purchase: 09 May 2012
|Height in mm||18.3|
The new MM7055 is the five-channel option in this year’s extended line-up of main amplifiers. Based on the technology used in the MM8003 and using the exact same chassis, it delivers a thumping 140W rms into 8 ohm to each of the channels, while the ultra-wide bandwidth current feedback technology easily handles the highest SACD frequencies – this also makes it ideal for the high definition DTS Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD formats too. The result? Totally precise tonal and image balance, speed and dynamics. And on top of all that, you also get XLR audio inputs, DC triggers and a Marantz control bus system for remote on/off. There’s even a stylish new display screen showing the actual output power. This is power and convenience to take your breath away.
|Product||Retailer||Price||Total price||Buy now|
Marantz MM7055 Black 5ch Power Amplifier
|£899 free delivery||
- £899 at 1 retailer out of 421 retailers checked