Lumsing 4-Port USB Wall Charger reviews

1 customer review

This battery charger is a good all rounder.

No prices available

10.0 out of 10 based on 1 review.
See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Customer reviews of Lumsing 4-Port USB Wall Charger

Gavin, Essex Middle aged IT geek.

Score 10.0/10
I bought this for a few reasons first because it comes in Orange and I can see it in the mass of cables behind my desk.

Secondly as its capable of supplying enough charge to charge at least two iPads and iPhones at the same time.

Finally as it's design means it does not cover up or block other plugs sockets on the 4 in line strip..

It was delivered quickly by Amazon,as usual, in a cardboard box, so easy to get into and easy to re-cycle the packaging. When I opened it I found it has a slightly bumpy tactile effect case, which really makes it easy to unplug it from a socket, it helps your fingers grab the unit and pull it out.
I've also tested the device with my USB power meter and find that its capable of full USB power to the sockets so I've no problem with all my gadgets charging overnight.

I was a little hesitant about buying what is a new upcoming brand but the build quality is great, it feels very well made and Lumsing will certainly be another brand I put on any short list in the future
The only downside for some people may be its sold as a travel charger but the UK plug is not interchangeable. I bought this for home use and so its not a problem for me but if your looking for a charger you can take anywhere in the works and use this may not be for you. It is worldwide voltage compatible but you would need a plug convertor.

Confirmed purchase: 07 Nov 2015

Manufacturer's Description

So many device, So little power?

Maybe you are depressed by this obsession. 4 USB ports designed to charge simultaneously for your iphone, ipad and android device, carefree all these troubles.

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 420 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or