Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard reviews

1 customer review
Photo of Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard Computer Peripheral

This computer peripheral is a good all rounder.

£29 – £45 at 10 retailers out of 423 retailers checked

People Also Viewed

3. Related products

Customer reviews of Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard

J. GEORGE, Loughborough, Leicestershire I never give top

Score 8.0/10
I bought this keyboard to use in the place of my new budget laptop keyboard. As this laptop is shared by my wife I thought it would be a good idea to get a wireless keyboard to use with either my laptop or phone.
For a start the keyboard, for its size is heavier than it looks. It has four rubberized feet, between that and the weight helps keep it in place while in use. As a matter of fact I’m using it as I write this review. The keyboard is slim and compact making it easy to carry. I have large hands although my typing skills are poor, I have little trouble using it. Users with moderate to smaller sized hands should have no trouble, especially if they have better typing shills than me.
The key operation for me is satisfying and consistent through all the keys showing a supremely better construction process. Each keystroke responds with a quiet click, helping me become a quicker more accurate typist.
Setup was quicker than I expected, and once set there was no fuss. This keyboard features the ability to switch between up to 3 devices without having to re-pair in between. Switching between devices once they are paired is as simple as tapping a button. All the user has to remember which device he or she has designated to each button. The Bluetooth device buttons are bright yellow easily distinguishing them from the rest of the keyboard. While writhing this review my laptop became available so I switched from my smartphone only because of the larger screen.
The K380 is offered in two colors, blue and medium grey, I prefer the grey.
It’s still early yet but so far the battery life is good, and yes 2 AAA batteries are included, I’m still using the supplied batteries. The power switch is located on the left side of the device. When the switch is slid to turn the device on the power indicator LED glows green briefly when there is sufficient battery power, when the battery power becomes low the LED glows red. I suspect it will be better than another wireless keyboard I’ve tried.
The score: Just to let the readers know, I’m new to reviewing products and I must warn you I never give a top score on anything. This is because I believe there is no perfect product. That being said out of 5 I would give the Logitech K380 wireless Bluetooth keyboard a strong 4.7. If any of the readers are looking for a portable keyboard, they won’t be disappointed with this one.
More skilled typists with large hands will possibly experience accidentally striking the ‘CAPS LOCK’ key instead of the ‘A’ key.
Additionally the main keys are round instead of square and don’t stand up very high from the main chassis, this is similar to my laptop keyboard, however the K380 is still a far superior keyboard.

Confirmed purchase: 10 Jun 2016