The 12x BD burner that delivers a perfect 25GB disc in under 12 minutes
The fastest way to burn Blu-ray discs – the iHBS112 lets you record a maximum of 50 GB of data on a double layer disc at an unprecedented 8x*.
Combining fast start up, SATA interface technology, and 12 x recording speed, the iHBS112 allows you to rapidly burn up to 25GB on a single layer disc, or 50 GB on a double layer disc. Reliably record 9 hours of HD video, thousands of high resolution photos, or backup vital business documents. Play and enjoy full HD Blu-ray videos at 1080p using the included Cyberlink BD Solution software suite with PowerDVD utility. Auto Balancing decreases vibrations caused by unbalanced discs, reducing operational noise, reducing read errors, and performing perfect burns on a wide range of media. Lite-On’s exclusive SMART utilities ensure that every disc is recorded at maximum speed and maximum quality. Powerful SMART Burn optimizes the burn quality of each disc eliminating the burn failure of costly blank Blu-ray discs. The iHBS112 drive brings powerful Blu-ray burning abilities to any advanced PC system, while the short loader design drive fits into mini desktop cases, also making the drive a superb match for your home theater PC.
- Only certain brands of media are suitable for full speed recording
• The fastest high-capacity Blu-ray writer on the market, featuring 12x Blu-ray writing*, 25 GB single layer, 50 GB double layer capacity, and utilizing a high-speed SATA interface for an unequaled 25GB single layer burn in under 12 minutes.
• Lite-On SMART-X system adjusts the extraction rate for maximum performance for the media and for the individual computer providing the quickest disc production possible.
• Quick boost makes the drive more responsive by rapidly preparing the drive for burning or reading operations.
• SMART Burn compares the disc to be burned with an updated detailed list from Lite-On and automatically adjusts writing strategy to provide the best burn quality. This advanced system reduces disc errors and wasted discs.
• ABS reduces operational noise and vibration for reliable writing and enhanced playback enjoyment.
• Short loader design Provides better airflow and well-suited for today’s mini desktop PCs.