- Instaview door-in-door gives you quick access to the door shelves for snacks and drinks
- Ice and water dispenser lets you always have cold drinks
- Total No Frost maintains a consistent temperature so no ice forms in the fridge
- Smart ThinQ connects to your phone for temperature control from anywhere
- Quiet compressor saves energy and reduces wear and tear
Just knock twice on the black glass door and it becomes transparent. You’ll be able to see what you have in the LG Instaview GSX961MTAZ American-Style Smart Fridge Freezer, and you can swing the glass open for easy access to the door shelves. Grabbing a drink without opening the entire door keeps more cool air inside the fridge, saving you energy over time.
Ice and water dispenser
You can have chilled water and ice on demand. The Instaview GSX961MTAZ isn’t plumbed, so it can be set up anywhere in your kitchen without trailing hoses around. The generous water tank means you don’t need to fill it up as often, so you are always able to cool down a beverage.
Total No Frost
Multiple vents are used throughout the Instaview GSX961MTAZ, ensuring a consistent temperature at every shelf. Food is kept fresh everywhere, and ice forms nowhere, saving you the hassle of defrosting the appliance and maximising the available storage space.
You can operate the Instaview GSX961MTAZ with your phone using the Smart ThinQ app. Change the temperature or activate quick freezing with a few taps.
The compressor is the mechanism that keeps the LG cool, and is the noisiest part of a fridge freezer. LG Instaview GSX961MTAZ’s linear compressor is designed to minimise vibrations while working, so you get less noise and there’s less wear and tear to boot.