Lenovo ThinkVision L1900P prices: : 19" Monitor
Customer reviews of Lenovo ThinkVision L1900P
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
The Lenovo L1900p monitor offers a thin frame design that complements the ThinkStation, ThinkCentre, and ThinkPad systems. With Light Booster technology, mercury content is reduced by 50% and power consumption by 30%.The incorporated ThinkVantage design enhances usability for an intuitive and easy to use monitor. The Lenovo ThinkVision L1900p enables you to be environmentally friendly without compromising performance.
- Projector Type – LCD display TFT active matrix
- Max Resolution – 1280 × 1024
- Brightness – 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio – 800:1
- Touchscreen – No
- Connections – DVI
- Dimensions (WxDxH) – 40.8 cm x 24.1 cm x 37.9 cm
- Warranty – 3 years warranty
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 424 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or