Perfect balance for the individual achiever
The Lenovo 3000 N Series offers stylish and functional widescreen notebooks combined with popular features at a great price.
These notebooks are designed specifically to meet the needs of growing small businesses, and come with software and multimedia tools that make them useful at home, too.
These notebooks provide outstanding performance and usability with the latest Intel® Centrino® Duo processor technology and new discrete graphics from NVIDIA. The N200 is available in a 15.4" widescreen and starts at only 2.81kg. And select N Series notebooks offer built-in security at your fingertips with an integrated fingerprint reader.
Lenovo CareSM takes care of you
Your clients depend on you. Your computers shouldn’t have to. That’s why we make computers that work without making more work for you. So you can spend your time on what’s most important: Making customers happy. Lenovo Care includes:
- One-Button System Recovery: Helps recover from a crash or virus with the push of a button.
- Simple Network Connectivity and Management: Quickly finds and connects to a wireless network and saves connection profiles for later use.
- Performance Restoration: Keeps your PC running like new by restoring to a previous backup without losing your personality settings for printers, browsers and applications.
- Automatic Updates: Lenovo provides a PC that updates itself.
- Security: Norton Internet Security™ includes a firewall and antivirus and anti-spyware protection.
- Multimedia: Lenovo Multimedia Center organizes all of your multimedia assets so that they are easy to find and use when needed.
N Series models offer four side-accessible, high-speed USB 2.0 ports; a 5-in-1 card reader and a PCMCIA slot, as well as S-Video, VGA, RJ11, RJ45 and 1394 FireWire (4-pin) connections. Together, these provide broad compatibility with many consumer devices such as digital cameras, digital camcorders, USB storage devices, game controllers, MP3 players and more. N200 models offer a standard ExpressCard/54 slot instead of a PCMCIA slot to support the latest high performance, high-bandwidth peripherals.
- Adobe Reader allows for quick, easy viewing of Adobe Acrobat files.
- Diskeeper Home provides defragmentation network-wide to help your system maintain top performance. Fragmentation can cause slowdowns, crashes, system freezes or even system failures. With Diskeeper Home you can quickly analyze fragmentation levels and detect them automatically to maintain peak performance on your system.
Microsoft information portal to enhance your computing experience. Including:
- Windows Live Search – Allows users to seamlessly search for files on their hard drive with the choice of what they index and how the tool is displayed.
- Windows Live Toolbar – Enhances the Web experience by incorporating search, phishing scam protection, maps, weather and other customization into the browser.
Presentation Director is a display configuration utility that enables you to create, manage, and use various display and projection schemes when making presentations. Using these schemes, you can quickly and easily configure your notebook to do the following:
- Display a presentation on an external projector, monitor, or television with appropriate resolution and color settings.
- Avoid interruptions by disabling the screen saver and power management timers and hiding your desktop and instant-messaging windows.
- Use multiple monitors to extend the size of your desktop.
Presentation Director also enables you to capture your current display settings as a default scheme called “My Normal Display Settings.” After you finish a presentation, you can immediately and easily return to your default settings by applying this scheme.
We provide a comprehensive suite of multimedia software with a simple interface that keeps access to all of your movies, photos and data content creation applications in one easy to navigate location. It includes:
- Lenovo Multimedia Center combines all of your audio and video playback, creation, and disc burning needs into a single, convenient interface. Powered by Cyberlink, this new software package is powerful and easy to use.
- Picasa from Google locates all digital images on the system hard drive and enables easy management and simple edits.
Norton Internet Security™ allows you to enjoy your connection to the world and gives you confidence to travel the Internet like never before, protected against viruses, hackers, spyware, and spam. A comprehensive set of security tools, Norton Internet Security helps keep you safe online as you surf and e-mail, swap files, download programs, or chat. Our N Series notebooks include a 90-day subscription to Norton Internet Security so you can keep your PC’s security protection up-to-date.
PC Doctor 5 provides a comprehensive set of diagnostic testing and system information tools that allow end-users to quickly troubleshoot hardware and software problems without the aid of a technical support engineer.
Service and Support available from IBM®
Warranty service and support for all of our N Series notebooks is available from IBM Service and Support. You will be able to get the support you need wherever you are: on the phone, on the Web7, or on your PC. You can feel confident that the best service available is standing behind you to make sure your business is not limited by computer problems.
Lenovo is committed to protecting our natural environment; our products have long been known for being environmentally friendly. And now we’re especially proud that our latest notebooks carry the new Energy Star 4.0 label attesting to their superior efficiency and low emissions.
Our latest notebooks are extremely energy efficient. The Energy Star 4.0 label requires that discrete graphics models in idle state consume less than 22W power, integrated graphics models less than 14W. This lowers operating costs, obviously. But it also means less overall energy use and reduced heat emissions – making a Lenovo notebook a wise choice for the environment.