Lenco’s incredibly elegant design policy comes into full play here with their classic DVD home theatre unit. Simplicity and style are the key factors, enhancing the beauty of this compact system but it also comes fully equipped with 2×15 watt, two way bass reflex speakers, separate 20.5 watt sub woofer unit, over 50 watts of output power, AM/FM PLL tuner with 120 presets, SD/MS/MMC card slot and USB.
It has an AUX-in audio input, coaxial and optical digital audio output, scart connection and also comes with a modern glass stand for the control unit to sit on.
• 2.1 Home Cinema System / DVD stereo receiver, subwoofer and 2 – way speakers
• Integrated DVD player – playback of DVD, CD, MP3, MPEG4, JPEG
• USB and SD inputs – for direct MP3 playback from appropriate USB and SD media
• Stereo RCA auxiliary input – for connecting external audio sources such as computers or CD players
• Total output of 45.5W RMS (20.5 W x subwoofer plus 2 × 12.5W speakers)
• Progressive Scan – for a sharper and smoother image
• Line flicker