Labgear 4 Way Signal Amplifier With Tetra Filter. reviews
This battery charger is a good all rounder.
Customer reviews of Labgear 4 Way Signal Amplifier With Tetra Filter.Most helpful reviews
Marc, Oldham just letting you know
- Good points:
- looks good and build quality is good
- Bad points:
Bought a DVB-T signal finder when i bought Labgear 4 Way Signal Amplifier With Tetra Filter.
Ichecked the signal befor fitting amplifier and i got 50dB, then fitted the amplifier and got the same reading 50dB.
so the amplifier does not work ??? it might work as filter but not as a amplifier
|Ease of setting up||6.0|
|Value for money||1.0|
Confirmed purchase: 15 Mar 2011
VHF/UHF dual input 4 output amplifier
Professional mains powered distribution amplifier designed with enhanced filtering to negate the use of external filters.
• Separate inputs for FM/DAB 88-230MHz and UHF 470-862MHz
• Enhanced Tetra Filters
• Separate FM, DAB and UHF inputs
• Automatic line powering for masthead preamplifier supplied at the UHF input, 45mA max.
• Fully screened for low emissions and high interference immunity
• F-type connectors
• Suitable for analogue and digital signal distribution
• Gain: 7.5dB
• Noise figure: <6dB
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 409 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or