Kodak ScanMate i1150
Customer reviews of Kodak ScanMate i1150
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
This Kodak ScanMate i1150 is reviewed on Expert Reviews
This Kodak ScanMate i1150 is reviewed on PC Advisor
This Kodak ScanMate i1150 is reviewed on Alphr
Also known as: ScanMate i1150
KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanners process transactions at the speed of business.
The transformation of information capture continues. Businesses must deal with more diverse sources of information than ever before. And yet paper remains an important input source. Companies are focused on generating efficiencies where the value of information capture from paper is greatest – in business transactions.
The KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanner is designed for use in customer-facing business transactions, where an employee needs to scan documents as part of a business process. Employees using these solutions are typically interacting with customers and need to keep the transaction moving to reduce wait times and increase customer satisfaction.
Recognizing that a majority of transactions involve 10 or fewer documents to be scanned, the KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanner features a special Transaction Mode, enabling 60 percent faster capture speed for the first 10 pages.
Scan documents and capture information, extract data, and handle documents once. Benefit from an intuitive, icon-based color interface. Take advantage of associated cost savings. And that’s just the beginning.
Small, quiet, quick, and intelligently designed, the SCANMATE i1150 Scanner accelerates your processes with seamless technology so you can focus on your customers.
Ideal for customer-facing business transactions
- Transaction-friendly to let you focus on customers
- Transaction mode speeds up 60% to capture the first 10 documents in a stack faster, then returns to normal speed scanning
Accelerate Scanning to Accelerate Business
- Intelligent Document Protection “hears” potential jams or misfeeds to stop scanning and protect valuable documents
- Kodak Alaris’ Perfect Page technology includes state of the art enhancement functions that improve the image quality of scanned documents
- Quickly send data to the right places and people, including the Cloud or Web via easy, icon-based color interface and one button Smart Touch functionality
- Reads barcode values and delivers data to applications
- Instantly view number of documents scanned, paper-ready status, and apply custom text or icons via display screen
- Convenient card holder keeps materials organized
- Comes with productive KODAK Capture Pro Software Limited Edition and Capture Pro Trial Edition
- Ultra-compact with whisper-quiet operation – perfect for desktops and offices in WINDOWS and LINUX environments
- Always ready for fast, jam-free document scanning, including cards
- TWAIN, ISIS and LINUX driver compatibility
With the included Smart Touch functionality, you can create and configure scanning tasks that can be used at the touch of a button. Simply place documents in the scanner, select the document or job type from the control panel and Smart Touch does the rest.
New Smart Touch features in the SCANMATE i1150 include:
- Associate color icons or pictures with profiles to help select scan options quickly
- Read barcodes to name files or separate documents
- Save scanned files as PDFA documents – or as .docx and .xlsx for use with MICROSOFT WORD and EXCEL programs
- Easier method of naming profiles and shortcuts
KODAK Asset Management Software
System administrators can manage and maintain select KODAK Scanners on their network through one easy-to-use solution. Optional KODAK Asset Management Software, featuring a thin client dashboard, optimizes time, budgets, resources, and efficiency. You’ll know more about every scanner and be able to do more across your network.
Only Kodak Alaris offers essential services to ensure the optimal operation of your scanning solution at time of installation and beyond. The three year worry-free warranty (US and Canada) puts Kodak Alaris knowledge to work for you helping your KODAK SCANMATE i1150 Scanner to satisfy your evolving business process needs for years to come.
|Product||Retailer||Price||Total price||Buy now|
|Kodak SCANMATE I1150 A4 Document Scanner||£298 delivery cost may apply||
|Kodak i1150 A4 Colour Document Scanner||£301 + £7 delivery||
|Kodak i1150 A4 Colour Document Scanner||£315 free delivery||
|Kodak i1150 A4 Document Scanner||£319 + £4 delivery||
|Kodak Alaris Scanmate i1150 Scanner||£323 + £6 delivery||
|Kodak SCANMATE i1150 - document scanner(1664390)||£360 + £2 delivery||
- £298 – £362 at 5 retailers out of 423 retailers checked