KENSINGTON AIO PWR A DAP reviews

4 customer reviews
Photo of KENSINGTON AIO PWR A DAP Power Supply

This power supply is a good all rounder.

No prices available

  1. Customer reviews
  2. Price comparison
  3. Related products

Customer reviews of KENSINGTON AIO PWR A DAP

Most helpful reviews

Steve, Farnborough Thoroughly annoyed IT professional

Score 1.0/10
Good points:
It probably works well for a compatable laptop, but the heavy marketing (and some conflicting articles on the web) regarding compatability make it all too easy for unsuspecting owners of incompatible laptops to buy.
I was enticed by the USB adaptor, which looks very handy.
Bad points:
It doesn't work for Samsung R60 laptops. The marketing pushes the fact that the laptop is compatible with 90% of all laptops; which is entirely misleading and borders on intentional mis-selling to the remaining 10%. If you have an incompatible laptop, the fact that the power supply is compatable with 90% of your friends and colleagues is entirely irrelevant.
Overall rating 1.0
Value for money 1.0
Was this review helpful?
|
3 of 4 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 28 May 2009

Lawrie, Dalgety Bay I'm no Computer wizard

Score 9.0/10
Good points:
Easy to find your required adapter. Handy pouch to keep the extra cables in, keeps the laptop case tidier
Bad points:
None
Overall rating 9.0
Value for money 8.0
Was this review helpful?
|
1 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 27 May 2009

Confirmed purchaser

Score 8.0/10
Good points:
good for travel, with different socket functions.
comes with several universal tips, others can be purchased separately
Bad points:
still very pricey, despite its capabilities
Overall rating 8.0
Value for money 5.0
Was this review helpful?
|
4 of 5 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 10 Jan 2009

Chris,

Score 1.0/10
Good points:
Reviewer left no comment
Bad points:
The piece that attacted to the computer broke after two weeks. poor design. This is the second one that I have bought and the same thing ossured. Very disapointed.
Overall rating 1.0
Value for money 1.0
Was this review helpful?
|
1 of 2 people found this review helpful

Confirmed purchase: 08 Nov 2009

We searched for this product high and low,
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 421 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or

Forgotten your password?

More products

  1. Breadmakers
  2. Camcorders
  3. Coffee Makers
  4. Cookers
  5. Desktop Computers
  6. Digital TV Recorders
  1. Dishwashers
  2. DVD Players
  3. DVD Recorders
  4. Freezers
  5. Fridge Freezers
  6. Fridges
  1. Games Consoles
  2. Headphones
  3. Hi Fis
  4. Home Cinema Systems
  5. Irons
  6. Kettles
  1. Landline Phones
  2. Microwaves
  3. Ovens
  4. Printers
  5. Radios
  6. Sat Navs
  1. Speakers
  2. Toasters
  3. Tumble Dryers
  4. TV Stands and Mounts
  5. Vacuum Cleaners
  6. Washer Dryers
See all products