InFocus IN3116 DLP Projector
Customer reviews of InFocus IN3116 DLP Projector
We're still waiting for the first review for this product.
We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on reevoo.com is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.
How Reevoo collects reviews
Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.
How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:
- If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
- If not, you go to reevoo.com and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
- We publish your review on reevoo.com and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners
This InFocus IN3116 DLP Projector is reviewed on PC Advisor
Many ways to connect
Easily connect your data and video sources
The InFocus IN3116 WXGA projector has many connectivity options for easy setup and to accommodate the applications you or team needs.
- USB connectivity via DisplayLink™ gets you started in seconds
- Embedded networking and RS232 control to manage your projector over any network
- Present without a PC by plugging your USB drive into the projector’s LitePort USB port
- VGA and HDMI 1.3 for the latest in computer and HD video
- Wirelessly connect your PC to your projector with optional LiteShow III adapter
- Two computer and two audio inputs make the IN3116 convenient for multiple users
Top-notch images that won’t wash out in well-lit rooms
The InFocus IN3116 widescreen projector produces crisp text and pictures with true-to-life colors.
- DLP technology and InFocus BrilliantColor™ enhancement
- 3500 lumens displays bright images even under powerful overhead lights
- WXGA (1280 × 800) resolution
Save time, money and worry
Controlling and maintaining your IN3116 projector is easy and intuitive.
- LiteTouch™ keypad provides easy access to the most commonly-used functions
- Save energy with low standby power consumption and Eco Mode that projects in 2800 lumens to save energy
- Filter-free design of your IN3116 means less maintenance and hours of worry-free use
- Built-in web portal allows you to control the projector over a standard LAN/WAN
- Maximum security with Kensington lock compatible slot and user-assigned PIN feature
from House of Fraser to Tesco,
no one is selling it, we're sorry to say,
not 409 retailers nor anyone on eBay,
but please don't worry even if it hurts,
you can look for alternatives or