Impossible I-1 prices: Instant camera

£229 – £249 at 5 retailers out of 409 retailers checked

0.0 out of 10 based on 0 review.
Impossible I-1: digital Instant camera. See full product description

People Also Viewed

4. Related products

Customer reviews of Impossible I-1

We're still waiting for the first review for this product.

We only publish reviews from people who we know own the product. We invite people to write a review after they have bought a product from one of the shops we work with. Reviewers who don't buy from these shops have to provide proof they own the product before we'll publish their review. This way, we can be sure that every single review on is written by someone who really knows what they’re talking about.

How Reevoo collects reviews

Reevoo confirmed reviews are collected from people who have definitely bought the product.

How can we be sure? Because we check every single reviewer. First you buy the product, then:

• If you buy from one of the shops or manufacturers we work with, we send you a questionnaire, which you complete and return
  • If not, you go to and provide proof of purchase when you write your review
  • We publish your review on and the websites of our shop and manufacturer partners

Product Features

Camera Type Instant
Digital Cameras Buyers' Guide

Manufacturer's Description

The I-1 is the first new camera system in over 20 years for the original instant format. It’s an easy to use point and shoot instant camera, with a variety of unique and innovative features designed to take your photography further. Works with Impossible I-type and 600 type film. The I-1’s uniquely designed ring flash provides a diffused light that’s perfect for portraits. You can also connect your iPhone with the camera to experiment with creative tools like light painting, double exposure and more. This is the only instant camera that lets you take full photographic control of aperture and shutter speed, using the I-1 App’s manual mode. The I-1 is analog instant photography reinvented for the digital age.

Product Retailer Price Total price Buy now